Saturday, October 21, 2006

Prologue

You never realize how much your going to miss something until you are clinging to the last moments. In preparing for this trip I am finding that I want to cherish every moment, every comfort, and every face. As I go through the motions of daily living I am realizing how taken for granted all my comforts are, and more importantly the people in my life. It’s like living every moment as if it were your last. I’m leaving our world and venturing into another. I must remember not to allow the fear of change to inhibit me from doing Gods will. In my relationship with God I have found that He always wants us to stretch, to go beyond our “comfort zone”.

He can not move us unless we move.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marta said...

Hi
I am a friend of Zaak and Amber. I hope you don't mind me reading and commenting on your blog. I love reading blogs. It's always interesting to see the experience of others in another country and culture. If you want to find out more about me just got to www.jeffandmarta.com

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did,nt know what a "blog" was unc Kevin showed me how to do this.Happy to here you got your luggage.We sure miss you.Jazzy is doing fine,getting tamer.Went crazy when Unc Kev & Steph,walked in last night.I don,t think he/she likes a lot of noise.LOVE you xxxx

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home