Wednesday, November 22, 2006

BRRR.....

No the title of this entry is not the initials of Blaise...it is in fact very cold!!!
Its 10 degrees!!! Once your giggles have subsided I must convince you that it is cold. I know your thinking this Canadian girl has gone soft, that my blood must be thinning, and I can't tough it out like the rest of them...but in truth...there is no relief from the bitter chills winter brings. While you’re comparing my +10 weather with your -20 keep in mind that the temperature in your house is most likely a toasty 24 degrees, while mine is only 10. My pink hands tremble as I write this so I must now go and sit on them.

Estoy muy frió!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My poor sister! Such freezing cold you've got there...Maybe I'll send you some mittens for Christmas! ;) Love you!
Pooky

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was -3 degrees with windchill outside during the night. At least it was a cozy +6 degrees inside all night.

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes... being that it's only 10 degrees in your house, i can understand- it would feel cold. I remember those houses in Guatemala with non carpeted floors.. they get quite chilly
It's -41 with the windchill today... Double Brrrr...
Stay Warm Chica!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my beautiful lady.

I hope and pray God keeps you warm these days. I miss you a lot. Remember that he's going to pull you through everything. I'm super excited for what he's doing in your life.

I love you;

Jenn.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Marta said...

You poor thing. Is there anyway for you to get a small electric heater?. I know Zaak and Amber have been complaining of the cold also. I can´t comment on their blog because I´m not allowed to see the verification number.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Chelsita said...

Mariah, I love how you said "No it's not Blaise's initials... You made me laugh and I miss your whittyness. Love You!!! I hope that you are a lot warmer now.

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home