Sunday, December 24, 2006

Water Fights On Christmas

Well it is Christmas time again though this year will be quite different from the last. It will be difficult to be away from my family and friends this year. I am doing my best to remain positive and not dwell on missing everyone. After all, how often do I get to spend Christmas in Guatemala!

Though I miss the snow, I definitely cannot complain about all the sunshine we've been having. I've never experienced a Christmas that is 30 degrees! We made the best of the sunshine and had a huge water fight, I wish I had a camera to take pictures because it was so incredibly fun!!!

I hope your Christmas is full of fun and laughter. I will be thinking of you and wishing you well.

¡Feliz Navidad y Feliz Ano Nuevo!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sweety;we all miss you& think of you often.We had a good christmas at uncle Kevs.Ray bought Jazzy some millet seed for a present.that surprised me.hope all is well with you I'll send you gifts with Kar&Tur.Love you Grand&Ray

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home