Thursday, March 01, 2007

EEEEWWW

So I'm in the shower and this nasty little cockroach runs down the wall and past my foot. Now I'm not one to be squeamish when it comes to insects, I don't usually scream or freak out, but this thing had my skin crawling. Thankfully I was wearing my sandals and his life was quickly extinguished ( I don't make a habit of killing God's creatures, but when it comes to cockroaches I'll make an exception). I was getting ready to crawl into bed when I encountered another nasty creature, only this one was twice the size of the last. They must have had a cockroach party or something. Anyway, after my shudders subsided I grabbed the nearest solid object and "splat" (it literally went splat), he went to join his little friend in cockroach heaven (or rather hell). I just thought I'd share this delightful little experience with you. Here are a few pictures to enhance the imagery.
Before
After


Be thankful for your snow and non-existance of these beasts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zaak said...

Awesome! I thought I was the only one to keep a camera in the shower.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Joal Kamps said...

Did you eat them after?

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home