Friday, February 02, 2007

Pictures!

Swinging on a Tarzan vine!
My dad came to visit me which was a real treat!
Here we are at the ruins in Tikal.



Me in my little room.



This is an image of Tactic. As you can see it's
surrounded by hills (not quite BC mountains);
It's quite beautiful.


The majority of the houses are made with concrete
which has proven to be more durable. Buildings made
with wood will not last as long due to the humid climate
(it causes the wood to rot and become infested with bugs).


Two very cute little girls who attend the Chicoy school.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelsita said...

Mariah!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad that you finally put some pictures up. I love them and you look beautiful! I'm jealous that you got to go to the Ruins again... lucky! I wish Romania had some Ruins, actually I think that they do but I don't know if I will get to see any.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home