Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Insect Invasion pt. 2

The newest tenants to join my house are a group of flying ants, why they’ve chosen to live with me I’m not sure (the cockroaches must have invited them). The battle continues, who will prevail…their sneak attacks or my shoe? I know what your thinking, “My goodness doesn’t this girl have something more important to talk about than insects?” On the contrary, they are a very significant part of my day, I wake up in the morning and squish a few, before I go to bed I squash a few more; the war wages on.

The battle field!

The carnage

A giant mosquito whose decided to move in as well.

A cockroach the size of my pinkie finger!

As you can see in the first picture there is a very large gap between the floor and the bottom of the door which makes for a perfect entry way into my house! One moment..... "SPLAT"........ there goes another one. Stay tuned for more Mariah VS. Insects

1 Comments:

Blogger Chelsita said...

Oh Mariah... I'm sorry to hear how you have to put up with those gross things all day. I am really glad that I don't have them here. And in my room I have only seen a couple spiders and they were small so I wasn't worried. However I did see a really big gross bug outside yesterday and I hope that something like that never ends up in my room, eek!

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home