Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Message From God

I have to share this incredible experience with you because there is no doubt in my mind that it was a message from God. The other night I was feeling overwhelmed by some of the difficulties I must deal with as a missionary. I was looking up into the night sky, gazing at the half moon and bright stars, while I prayed that God would give me the strength to deal with the situations that have arisen. In the dark sky, a dove suddenly appeared and flew right above me, its white body reflecting the moonlight and the wind could be heard as its wings parted the sky. This was the first time I had seen a dove in Tactic and I knew that seeing it was a gift. While I watched the bird, three words entered my mind: Peace, Patience, and Promise. Peace for the anxiousness that has entered my mind, Patience to wait for God’s plan to unfold, and a Promise that God will take care of me regardless of what I may encounter.



2 Comments:

Blogger Chelsita said...

Mariah,
I am so happy that you could experience a sign like that. That is amazing. And I too need to realize that I am here for a reason and though they may be tough times God's put us in them to help us grow and to become stronger people. We really need God's strengh and to have faith!
I love you big sister! Te iubesc!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

That's beautiful Mariah

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home