Saturday, June 02, 2007

Not a Coffee Drinker

In this land where coffee is in abundance (and apparently really good), I am one who does not partake in the ritual of drinking the addicting infusion. It has never appealed to me and in truth the only way I will drink it is if there is enough sugar and cream to mask the flavour of the coffee.

I must admit to you that as of late I have become infatuated with chocolate covered espresso beans. There is something tantalizing about chocolate with a slight hint of coffee flavour, and I can’t seem to keep my hand out of the jar. Somebody please stop me!!




2 Comments:

Blogger Chelsita said...

Buna sora mea!
I love how your face looks after you have no more chocolate beans left in the jar, if I could get you some more I would!!! :P

11:01 PM  
Blogger Juliza said...

You are so cute Mariah. I wish you would still be blogging. I love reading it!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home